Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bolts & Nuts

I received the following email today. Perhaps they are confusing bolts & nuts with viruses? It's clearly spam, but one of the most amusing ones I've ever received.

I contacted you to know if you do sell Bolts & Nuts ? Please find my inquires below.

Specification
Plow Bolts
3/8-16 X 1 Plow Bolts / Grade 5 / Zinc
Quantity:2,500 Or (20 Cartons )

1/2-13 X 1 3/4 Plow Bolts / Grade 8 / Plain
Quantity:5,000 Or (10 Cartons )

Regular Square Nuts
1/4-20 Regular Square Nuts / Steel / Hot-Dip Galvanized
Quantity:20,000 Or (10 Cartons )

1/4-20 Regular Square Nuts / Steel / Zinc
Quantity:20,000 Or (10 Cartons )


Kindly Email me with total pick up price plus tax for both Plow Bolts and Regular Square Nuts without adding shipping cost to the total cost. In case you don't carry this size or types please let me know the ones you do sell with their prices. Also methods of payments you do accept in your establishment. Visa Card, Master Card, Amex.

Have An Awesome Day.